This post mount digital keypad with temporary code feature & 1000 user codes is a self-contained three relay outputs, vandal resistant and weatherproof keypad. It can work independently as a stand alone keypad or together with our controller to form a high security split-decoded keypad system. It also provides 34 bits Wiegand data output from the entry of an PIN/ code. The Wiegand data can be used by consultants and end users when setting product design or system installation criteria. The keypad unit comes with plenty of functions for owner's selection via programming. Owners can take them freely to tailor the desired features for their system. It is an ideal keypad mainly for Door Strike and Alarm Arm and disarm control. It is also a programmable industrial timer (with the timing of 1 second to over 24 hours) for Automatic Operator systems. The ASE-1000KPWRVR is designed for surface mounting on wall or on a mounting post.
- Operating Voltage: 12V-24V DC, Auto adjusting
- Operating Current: 40mA (quiescent) to 100mA (three relays active)
- Operation Temperature: 68 F to 158 F
- Environmental Humidity: 5-95% relative humidity non-condensing
- Working Environment & Ingress Protection: All weather, IP-66
- Number of Users:
Output 1 - 1,000 User PINs + 50 Duress Codes
Output 2 - 100 User PINs + 10 Duress Codes
Output 3 - 100 User PINs + 10 Duress Codes
- Number of Visitor Codes: 50, programmable for one time or with the time limit
- Timings for Code Entry: 10 seconds waiting for next digit entry
- The Timers: Three 1-99,999 Seconds (Over 24 Hours possible) Independent Programmable Timers for O/P 1, 2 & 3
- Input Sensing Terminals: a) Door position, b) Egress, c) O/P 1 inhibit
- Output Control Terminals:
Transistor Open Collector 24VDC/100mA sink Max for the following outputs
a) Duress, b) Alarm, c) Key Active, d) Output 3 (Door Bell version only), e) Inter-lock
- Output Contact Ratings:
Output Relay 1 - N.C. & N.O. dry contacts, 5A/24VDC Max.
Output Relay 2 - N.C. & N.O. dry contacts, 1A/24VDC Max.
Output Relay 3 - N.C. & N.O. dry contacts, 1A/24VDC Max. (N.O. contact only for Door Bell version)
Tamper Switch - N.C. dry contact, 50mA/24VDC Max.
- Estimated Dimensions: 6.14(H) X 4.05(W) X 1.9/2.7(D) inches
- Housing: Anodized steel, powder paint coating outer box & plastic inner box
- Faceplate Material: .05 inches stainless steel Specifications are subject to change for modification without notice
1000KPWRVR Manuals1000KPWRVR Manual
Ask A Question About: 1000KPWRVR Post Mount Digital Keypad With Temporary Code Feature & 1000 User Codes
We are here to help with your product related questions. To ask a question click here. We will get back to you as soon as possible.