AGM-CP-3-100-3W GateMate Free Exit System
GateMate comes in 3-wire or 5 wire models, the model here is a 3 WIRE, 100FT cable lengths.
The GateMate provides a trigger and a relay closure for direct hook-up to a gate operator. Bury in the dirt beside driveway (covers 12 foot wide driveway from the side), and connect directly to gate operator. No output board to install!
Universal voltage (AC and DC) allows unit to be used with any gate operator
150 Microamps stand-by current (maximum) - the lowest stand-by current available in the market today and most solar friendly of any free exit system available.
GateMate comes in 3-wire or 5 wire models with various cable lengths.Technical Specifications:
- Power Required: 6-31VAC or 10-40VDC
- Stand-By Current: 150 Microamps max.
- Alarm Current: 25-30 Milliamps (mA) max.
- Relay Contacts: 3 Wire: SPST, Trip to Ground; 5 Wire: SPDT, floating, N.O. or N.C. (Form C)
- Relay Contact Rating: 1 amp/24VDC (1 mA at 5VDC min. load)
- Relay Time: 2-3 seconds
- Temperature Range: -25 degrees F - +125 degrees
- Dimensions: 20 in. long x 3/4in. diameter
- Weight: 5lbs. with 100ft. cable
AGM-CP-3-100-3W GateMate Free Exit System Datasheet
Ask A Question About: AGM-CP-3-100-3W GateMate Free Exit System
We are here to help with your product related questions. To ask a question click here. We will get back to you as soon as possible.