Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
TS1000 Digital Lighted Keypad / Proximity Card & FOB Reader
This Model Is Discontinued. Please see model FAS-RNT-230SADK as a possible replacement.
The TS1000 Digital Lighted Keypad / Proximity Card / FOB Reader Has 1000 User Code Capacity. This Stand Alone Keypad / Card Reader and FOB Reader Works With ALL Our Magnetic Locks, Electric Strikes & Electric Deadbolts. For Access Using The Proximity Feature Pair only with TS1000 / TS2000 Proximity Cards OR TS1000 / TS2000 FOBS.
The TS1000 Keypad / Proximity Card / FOB Reader uses the latest microprocessor technology to operate door strikes, magnetic locks and security systems that require a momentary (timed) or latching dry contact closure. All programming is done through the keypad. Codes and operating parameters are stored within the microprocessor and cannot be lost due to power failure.
This keypad / reader can store 1000 proximity and 4 digit user codes. Each 4 digit code has 10,000 possible combinations. The unit has one relay with a 5 Amp contact.
NOTE: The TS1000 can work as a proximity reader only a proximity reader & keypad, or Keypad only.
- Relay latching or momentary
- Relay activation independently or together Change Codes 1 master, 1000 users & proximity cards Door open detection
- Door relay time 00-99 seconds
- Door open detection 00-99 seconds
- Alarm time 00-99 minutes
- Wiring Connections: Electrical lock, External bell, External Open Push Button, Magnetic Contacts, Alarm
- 12 Keys on Keypad
- Non volatile EEProm memory
- 1,000 User Code Capacity
- Weather Resistant
- Vandal Resistant Metal Housing & Keys
- Door Open Detection Input
- Push Button Override Input
- Tamper Detection Alarm
- 5 Amp Rated Relay - N.O./N.C.
- 3 Operating Modes: Card / FOB only, Card / FOB & Pin, Card / FOB or Pin
Ask A Question About: TS1000 Digital Lighted Keypad & Proximity Card & FOB Reader
We are here to help with your product related questions. To ask a question click here. We will get back to you as soon as possible.